This is the second time I stayed up all night talking to someone.
I met with Neal at about 12 am… I got home just a while ago. GOOD COMPANY IS THE BEST! 5+ hour conversation ftw. :) Hooray for new friends!
I forgot the feeling when you meet someone with whom you are so incredibly comfortable that you can talk for hours. I miss the feeling that you feel like you have so much to say you feel like you’re gonna explode. Intellectual conversations, rants on society, hypotheses on life, and philosophical nonsense for the win! :) OH HULLO SUNRISE :)
- Me: Hey Ty what are you watching?
- Tyler: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Me: OH that movie is GREAT!!! I like it a lot
- Tyler: I know.. it's most excellent.... and it's my favorite.
I forgot how much I looved No Doubt. <3 Having a good day listening to them :)
We should totally just STAB Caesar!
- Me: Mom... I REALLY need to do Laundry
- Mom: is that your way of telling me to hurry?
- Me: Yes... I'm in desperate need
- Mom: ok..... I'll finish up later
- Me: .. mom... I'm not wearing underwear
- Mom: *gets up from couch* OK I"LL MOVE MY STUFF!
REPRESENT! WHERE YOU ATT???
REMEMBER??? YOU REMEMBER! :)